WELCOME (to the Jungle ♪) !!

Hello everybody, my name is Susana and this is my Blog. I am studying Education because I love kids ♥. I am Scout, this is my second home, is the only place where I can be absolutly me :) I like write about everything and sing in the shower. I hope that you enjoy this Blog.. but if you don´t enjoyed .. I don`t care!! ha ha ha See ya !

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Cellphone with music ♥



Nothings is compared with the Cellphone with music. It´s like a notebook, you can do almost the same but keep it in your pocket. It´s like MP3, but you can do anything else while you listen music. It´s like a phone, but you can send texts or play games too. It´s like a camera but you can take photos without bateries. It´s all this together !!



I got my cellphone when my last cellphone broke, so I went to Movistar to change it (I have a plan in Movistar, so my cell costed $300 :P). I use my cell to talk, to send text, to play, to listen music, to take pictures, to recording, etc. I use my cell all day, although nobody calls me :(



I can´t imagine my life without my cellphone, well.. I can, but I love the music and I need be conected with the rest of my family and friends, so I think that have it is so useful :)

1 comentario:

  1. ALWAYS WITH HIME
    IS A BEAUTIFUL MOLDE MOBILE PHONE, AND ALWASYS MARK "SONY" HAVE GOOD MINIPARLANTES

    GOOD BYE SUSSANA!

    ResponderEliminar