WELCOME (to the Jungle ♪) !!

Hello everybody, my name is Susana and this is my Blog. I am studying Education because I love kids ♥. I am Scout, this is my second home, is the only place where I can be absolutly me :) I like write about everything and sing in the shower. I hope that you enjoy this Blog.. but if you don´t enjoyed .. I don`t care!! ha ha ha See ya !

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Agazzi Sisters


Rosa and Carolina Agazzi


Rosa Agazzi was born in 1866 and she died in 1951 in Volengo (Italy), Carolina Agazzi was born in 1870 and died in 1945. They was two italian pedagogues, boyh was educators formed in the Normal School of Schoolteaching of Brescia, where Rosa worked like teacher in Basic and Carolina worked in kindergarten.


In 1891 participating in a conference for kindergarten teachers and in 1892 they get to run two kindergartens.


The Agazzi method is based on the clever use of the objets and the space, across the daily activities wich incorporates to the school and from home, rescue the educational value of all. The most characteristic feature of the method we can find in the material used: the kids not need to purchase their materials because their used recicled materials like newspaper, tin, buttons, gum and anything that can find in their pockets. With this things their create the "Museum of the poor" and from this they do the learning activities: working the cualities of the objects, sorting, ordering, differentiating, etc., working the sensorial and the cognitive in a emotional and close environment.


I like this people (Rosa and carolina Agazzi) becouse both could find a different method where the kids can learn without expensive books, materials or things goods but unattainable for them. Also the kids can develop their imagination and be very creatives, what would help them later to troubleshooting.


1 comentario:

  1. hello susana

    i'm not know sisters agazi but is necesary know diferent method, i like that teaching the imagination in the children!!!!

    ResponderEliminar