WELCOME (to the Jungle ♪) !!

Hello everybody, my name is Susana and this is my Blog. I am studying Education because I love kids ♥. I am Scout, this is my second home, is the only place where I can be absolutly me :) I like write about everything and sing in the shower. I hope that you enjoy this Blog.. but if you don´t enjoyed .. I don`t care!! ha ha ha See ya !

martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

" Los Renglones Torcidos de Dios" Torcuato Luca de Tena

Ok, this book "Los Renglones Torcidos de Dios" was written by Torcuato Luca de Tena. Is about a woman called Alice Gould. She trying enter in a Psychiatric Hospital to do an investigation about a crime, but she enters on a rarely way: She said that she tried kill her husband with a poison. Throughout story, Alice meets "crazy" people in this hospital, their problems, their lifes, their fears, etc., and resolves crimes that happen into the hospital. She meets the nurses and tries to convince them that she really is healthy and that can go out of the hospital when she want. Finally there is a terrible confusion between the hospital officials about the real reason of the entrance of Alice Gould to the Psychiatric Hospital and her real state of healt.

This book impressed me because I really love books that make me think, where I have to relate actions and people, where there problems to resolve ( I love resolve problems before finish the story) and I really really REALLY LOVE the book that is impredictible to difference the book when you always know how finish, or what thing is gonna happen :/

Other books that impressed me, are: "Edad Prohibida" written by the same writter, "Mi planta de Naranja-Lima" written by José Mauro de Vasconcellos, "Orgullo y Prejuicio" of Jane Austen, "La lista de Schindler" of Thomas Keneally, between others.

I recomend this book to the people who like discover mysteries, who hate the typicall story of love, or the typicall story of terror.

Don't read it's too mainstream ;)

3 comentarios: